Alpaco 66% Dark Baking Chocolate- 8.8oz
- Oaky & Floral Dark Chocolate
- Flavor Profile: Sweet Spices. Secondary Notes: Dried Fruits. Hint of Woody
- Single Origin Ecuador
- 66% Cocoa content
- Recommended application: Coating – Molding – Bars – Mousses – Crémeux & Ganaches – Ice Creams & Sorbets
- Pairings: Grapefruit – Hazelnut – Lime – Lychee – Cinnamon – Coffee – Gingerbread – Vanilla – Caramel – Licorice
- 250g - 8.82oz in feves shape
ALPACO is characterized by delicate floral jasmine and orange blossom notes, yielding to a long finish of refined bitterness and woody flavors.
ALPACO 66% is a Grand Cru whose subtle oaky and floral aromas melt exquisitely into supremely intense chocolatey notes.
Valrhona Alapaco 66% combines strength and sophistication, and it offers delicate floral aromas of jasmine and orange blossom intertwined with deep cocoa notes—single Origin Ecuador.
This product is Kosher certified (Triangle K - Dairy).
|Applicable Dangerous Goods Regulations||Not Applicable|
- Cocoa Beans From The Ecuador
- Cocoa Butter
- Emulsifier: sunflower lecithin
- Natural Vanilla Extract
This Product May Contain Traces Of Nuts, Milk And Soy.