KOMUNTU BLACKBERRY COOKIES
Komuntu Cookie Dough:
600g Light brown sugar
400g Raw cane sugar
10g Baking soda
700g KOMUNTU 80%
400g Pecan Nuts
450g Blackberry puree
75g Glucose syrup
75g Sugar (Part 1)
12g Pectin NH
15g Lemon juice
- Cream the soft butter and add the sugars and the salt.
- Add in few additions the eggs.
- Add the sieved flour together with the baking soda.
- When the dough is almost homogenous add the chopped KOMUNTU and the crushed Pecan Nuts. Form balls of the desired weight and bake at 340°F (170°C).
- Heat the pulp with the glucose to about 104°F (40°C).
- Stir in the sugar mixed with the pectin, give it a quick boil and stir in the lemon juice.
- Set aside in the refrigerator.
- Pipe some Blackberry confit on the top of the baked and cooled cookie.
- Place three blackberries’ halves and finish with some silver leaves.