WHITE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE
Category: Cakes and Tarts
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 35 min
Total Time: 50 min
For the Crust:
5 ounces cold butter, cut into small cubes
¼ cup sugar
1 cup flour
For the Cheesecake batter:
2 cups cream cheese, room temperature
½ cup sugar
3 ½ tbsp flour
2 ea eggs (medium)
3 ounces sour cream
7 ounces Ivoire 35% White Chocolate
1 bean Norohy Vanilla Bean, split seeds scraped
- Put flour and sugar in a food processor.
- Add butter and pulse until well combined and crumbly.
- Press into molds (approximately 3-6 inch round) and bake at 320°F (160ºC) until light brown.
- Allow to cool.
- Reduce oven heat to 300°F (148ºC).
- Put cream cheese in a KitchenAid mixer bowl and, using a paddle, mix until it becomes smooth.
- Add sugar and mix again (scraping sides as needed). Add eggs one at a time, scraping bowl between additions.
- When eggs are all added and mixture is smooth, add flour, sour cream and vanilla bean seeds, then continue to mix until smooth.
- Melt Ivoire 35% White Chocolate (see our "How to temper" tips) and then add to the cheesecake batter. Mix until combined.
- Pour batter into the molds (approximately 3-6 inch round) prepared with the shortbread crust.
- Bake at 300°F (148ºC) until batter is set, 30-40 min (depending on mold size)
- Allow to cool and then put into the fridge.
Validate your login
Or Sign In With
Create New Account