An original recipe by Karlee Flores
Makes 12 pieces
285g (10 oz) Ivoire 35% White Chocolate
1/4 cup milk chocolate candy
1/4 cup candy corn
1/4 cup Caramélia Milk Chocolate Crunchy Pearls
1 tbsp naturally colored sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (177°C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Group the Ivoire in the center of the baking sheet and place in the oven for 1 minute and 30 seconds. With an offset spatula, spread the chocolate into a 17"x12" rectangle.
- Place the milk chocolate candy, Caramélia Pearls, candy corn, and sprinkles on the chocolate.
- Let the bark sit overnight before breaking up and serving.
Validate your login
Or Sign In With
Create New Account